We have got a new logo!
1. 10. 2014 - Life is change - seven years after its beginning our company changes its logo. From now on you will see it in all our promo materials, business cards, social websites and our own website.
Motility Academy 4
21. 9. 2017 - Early announcement – the fourth Motility Academy organized by Imedex Academy will take place in Hradec Kralove on 21st – 22nd September 2017. This year we will talk about functional disorders of the digestive tract. Registration now open!
The company IMEDEX ltd. is the exclusive distributor for the international manufacturers of top medical technology intended for neurosurgery, gastroenterology, orthopaedics, surgery and ENT in the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
The company focuses on introducing the new products on the Czech and Slovak markets. The company was founded in 2006 and it successfully introduced technologies for measurement of motility, pH-metric diagnostics, EGG, microarray technology for measurement of ICP, telemetric monitoring of ICP and organ stimulation ‐ incontinence, constipation.
The director Mgr. Jaroslav Dufka has been working in this field since 1993. Since that time he has worked for and represented companies such as BARD, Abbott, Pilling, etc. The team also consists of product specialists, who arrange introduction of new technologies to the market.
The company focuses on new technologies (Hi‐Tech) and cooperates on grant projects with significant workplaces in the Czech Republic. The company is currently working on additional possibilities of organ stimulation in the field of new technologies, wound care and functional brain diagnostics. Another field of interest of the company includes specialities such as ophthalmology, cardiosurgery, orthopaedics and wound care. Activities of the company are based predominantly on long term relations with expert medical staff in each department and ward. IMEDEX supplies technologies to all main hospitals in the Czech Republic and Slovakia (Teaching Hospital in Motol ‐ Prague, Teaching Hospital in Hradec Králové, Teaching Hospital in Olomouc, Teaching Hospital in Ostrava, Teaching Hospital in Plzeň, České Budějovice Hospital, Inc., Na Homolce Hospital ‐ Prague, etc.).
Mgr. Jaroslav Dufka
Bc. Richard Uhlir
Ing. Anna Zalisova
- Raumedic AG (Germany): ICP probes
- GIVEN IMAGING (USA): measurements in the esophageal and anorectal areas (pH, motility...)
- Restech (USA): measurements in the esophageal area (pH)
- Lafitt (Spain): orthopaedics
- Synimed (France): orthopaedics
- RD Biomed ‐ Peptest® (UK): measurement of the presence of pepsin in the ENT area
- Exmoor (UK): supply materials for the ENT area